Launch, grow, scale and pivot. Business mentoring for companies of all sizes.
From start-up to global success, we believe all companies can benefit from shared knowledge. We have multiple mentoring programs to serve sports, active lifestyle and healthy living companies, at all stages of growth.
This intensive workshop covers the business essentials every entrepreneur needs to bring their idea to life. Spanning all areas of business from Finance to Marketing, the Gateway Workshop provides insight into common sticking points such as, product validation methods, go to market strategies, protecting IP and more.
Structured business mentoring that prepares companies for scale. For businesses with an existing product or service, our rigorous screening process pairs companies with teams of mentors to help prepare to raise funding, launch new products, develop strategic partnerships and position themselves for sustainable growth.
-- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS --
Highly confidential and fully customized to each company, SDSI Masters is our peer to peer mentoring program that pairs mature businesses with industry vetrans to solve problems, pivot and/or direct future growth.
Not sure which program is best for you? We're happy to help.
Who are Sports, Active Lifestyle and Healthy Living Companies?
SDSI is an organization that focuses on Sports, Active Lifestyle and Healthy Living businesses and commerce. Not sure if your business qualifies? Here’s some examples below, but you can always send us a message and ask!
- Action sports - Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding and Skiing, BMX, Motocross, etc.
- Biking – Mountain Biking and cycling
- Hiking and Outdoors – Camping, adventure trekking, kayaking, scuba diving, etc.
- Yoga and Pilates – Apparel, Equipment and Accessories
- Fitness – Cross fit, martial arts, gym equipment and apparel
- Health and Wellness – Mindfulness and Meditation services, sport related medical devices, apps and accessories
- Sports Tech – app enabled devices, web based services, big data
- Coaching and Technique – Products and services
- Team Sports - Youth, competitive, professional and recreational
- Sports Nutrition – Food, drinks, apps and services
- Food and Beverage – Promoting healthy choices or with an eco conscious focus