Peer to peer mentoring to solve tough problems.
Served by the best and most experienced in our mentor pool, SDSI Master's is our highly confidential, peer to peer mentoring program for established businesses looking to solve complex business issues, through sharing experience and skill.
This program is completely customized to each business situation. Whether it's an individual mentor or team of mentors, the top strategic minds from Southern California's SAL industry will work with you to solve problems, work through a pivot, or move past a plateau.
Send us a message to let us know you're interested.
Who is this program for?
· This program is for established businesses in the Sport, Active Lifestyle and Healthy Living Space who meet the below criteria:
- $2+M in revenue
- Established business plan
- Realistic 5-year financial forecast and demonstrated Financial acumen
- 1-2 specific business challenges/opportunities that can be identified as the primary focus for the mentoring program.
- Coachable and open to new ideas and feedback
- Program acceptance also subject to availability of SDSI Mentor(s) with experience relevant to the company’s challenges/opportunities identified above
Meet the Master Business Advisors
Founder of prAna, Co-Founder of Spy Optics
CEO, ElliptiGO Inc.
Principal at Contineo Ventures
Founder and Vice Chairman SKLZ
Founder Bottle Rocket Advisors
How Does This Program Work?
Since this program is fully tailored to each business, the first step is to get in touch with us and let us know you're interested.
Before you provide any details, we'll enter into an Non-Disclosure Agreement, ensuring that any issue or challenge you bring to SDSI, doesn't not leave the program.
Meet and Repeat
Based on the challenge your facing and level of disclosure, we will create a program that suits your needs. This may include presenting to our board of directors for input, one one one peer mentoring or small group mentoring. Timing, frequency and method is determined by the team involved.